Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's Been A While


It's been too long! Busy times around the Bennett household with a big merger at work and all. I threw together this design because it reminds me of my hometown and my friends back home, which I miss dearly. This quote "It's banana time!" is from a home movie that my friends and I made about a group of friends who go to spring break and get in trouble with the law. The police (played by Adam and Robbie) stole the show! We had no props. Adam had a banana for an unexplained reason and he threw it to Robbie over the car as he was interrogating me (the driver) Robbie then peels the banana in front of us in a seductive way as Adam screams "Do you know what time it is? It's banana time!"

I know many of you won't find it funny, but it always makes me laugh.

Here's to childhood memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment